Create Facebook Page For Business – should you care?
Should you create Facebook page for business? With all the hype you would think that every small business is already on Facebook, right?
Well, the facts are that fewer than 20% of small businesses are using Social Media as a marketing tool. Most small business owners ask why they should bother. They see it as just another set of multiple tasks that will take hours of their time.
Why should you bother? Here are some advantages of using Facebook as a marketing tool:
- You attract more traffic to your website – when you send links through to your website, your fans see it and click on it. They can then use the “like” feature if they find what you wrote beneficial. Their friends see the like, they click on the link. Your article just went “viral” and you get more traffic.
- Excellent income potential – when you advertise on Facebook, you can target your customers and their demographics for a low cost. This will give you more sales.
- Search Engine Optimization – Increased traffic and more links will enhance your search engine optimization, which will give you a higher rank in the search engines.
- Customer loyalty – Because you are engaging more with your customers, they will become more loyal to you.
- You learn more about your customers and get to know them well – Facebook gives detailed analytics. Combine that with quizzes and polls and you will get to know your customer very well. This will help you target your customer with more precision.
There are two things that drive your business on Facebook:
Through Facebook ads you can drive even more traffic to your website. You can set your Facebook Fan page up as a store, and people can click through to your website. If you are a service business, you can still make sales from your Facebook fan page by interacting with your prospects.
“Likes” are what Facebook is all about. That should be your first priority; to get as many “Likes” as you can. The reason is that your prospects and customers will get to know you. People love doing business with people they like and trust.
Facebook is one of the most popular social media sites. It takes the place of email in helping people keep in contact with each other all over the globe. If you have a Facebook fan page, you will be able to engage with your customers and prospects and all their friends.
The great thing about Facebook is that you can be a small business, even a home business with one employee: you. And you have all the same benefits as a big business. All you need is passion for your business and the drive to succeed.
Create Facebook page for business and place link on PurpleBiz
You can join PurpleBiz, and post a link to your Facebook Fanpage as well as your website. You will get more exposure that way, and more people will find you and like you.
This article was written by Hannah Kramer of Attraction Marketing.