The most powerful way that you can attract targeted prospects and leads like bees to honey, is called Attraction Marketing. Cold calling leads that aren’t interested or hitting on friends and family just don’t cut it anymore.
The top ten most effective tactics that guarantees results in Attraction Marketing are the following:
- Set a goal: Look at your why, keep it in front of you always, set a goal and make a decision to reach it.
- Create a blog: A blog is the best way to get traffic. You should be blogging daily or at least use content curation on your blog. Turn your blogs into articles and have an Article Distribution Service distribute them for you.
- Focus on your prospect: Remember that it is not about you and your product, but about your prospect and their needs. Focus on solving their problems rather on what you want to sell.
- Change what you say: Don’t focus on getting people to join your business. Rather get an excellent marketing message together. A message that will make people say: “I want that!” I met a lady who was working for an underwear company. When she introduced herself to a group of ladies, she said: “Hi, I am Linda, and I help women look slimmer and taller.” All the ladies present said: “I want that!” Focus on something someone wants badly, and use it as an “attraction” instead of your usual prospect repelling line.
- Invest in learning marketing: This is the best skill you can have. That and selling. Always look for ways to improve those skills.
- Build your online presence: You need to put yourself out there if you want to be found. Join all the Social Media Sites you have time for and make sure you visit the major ones daily and the minor ones weekly. Post your articles on Article Directories as well, and post those to your Social Media and Bookmarking sites. Always remember to be authentic and unique. This is what makes you stand out from the crowd. Make as many friends as you can, and help them solve their problems. Have a passion for helping people.
- Practice until you’re a confident leader: Join Toastmasters and learn to speak publicly. Take their leadership course. Then practice leadership until it becomes second nature. This will help you position yourself as a leader and attract people to you.
- Be clear about who your ideal prospects are: This is so that you can target them better and find where they hang out so you can go and find them there.
- Share your “why” as well as your successes: People are always attracted to successful people. They will identify with your “why” and realize that if you can be successful, so can they.
- Find a great marketing system: This will help you automate your processes so that you can have more time to do the things that drive the marketing system.
If you work at these tactics and master them to attract targeted prospects, you will be successful.
Need help with building your online presence? Hop over to PurpleBiz and create a listing. The excellent SEO will ensure that your business gets found on page one of the Search Engines, even if your own website didn’t make it on page one.
This article was written by Hannah Kramer from Attraction Marketing